AH 251 The Museum Experience

This blog is our virtual classroom. An important part of any classroom experience is the sharing among each other to inspire, entertain and support one another. Post as often as you like but no less than once a week. Welcome! Jerry Nevins, Art Department, Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sample Paper

I received Karyn Vai's first paper yesterday. I felt that she hit all of the right notes.... not too formal, not a research paper... but rather she mixed just the right amount of background information on the artist and his work, observations about Yale Art Gallery and especially her own personal perception of the painting by Hopper, Rooms by the Sea.

Karen generously gave me permission to post her paper for everyone's benefit.

Take a look at the paper for some insight on what I am looking for. I put it up on my new domain, jnevins.org... Here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home