AH 251 The Museum Experience

This blog is our virtual classroom. An important part of any classroom experience is the sharing among each other to inspire, entertain and support one another. Post as often as you like but no less than once a week. Welcome! Jerry Nevins, Art Department, Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Hi everyone my name is April and I am a 31 year old mother of two/ I have nine year old Jalen and a 1 year old (driving me crazy) named Willie/ Both my boys are the loves of my life with the exception of their dad because of all three I have decided to return to school and get that degree I am working so hard for/ I work part time so I am able to be at home, handle school and my family/ I am taking art appreciation because it is a requirement, I have to admit I never truly have been very interested but I do love photography so I am hoping i will find a new love in all I am about to learn/

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Hi April,

Thanks for posting the beautiful photo of you with your boys! There is so much beauty to discover... have fun!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home